Posted by: Connie0135 on
I haven't been much into posting blogs but I have been coming to the boards and homepages. Feeling much better physically and emotionally.
I am on my way!!!!
Long List of Good Habits:
1. Chew Extra gum - I like the watermelon, spearmint and strawberry/banana flavors. When I am feeling an urge to be bad I would chew a piece of gum.
2. Be sure to drink 6-8 glasses of water per day.
3. Eat all of my veggies and fruits about 5-6 per day.
4. Decrease fat intake
5. Decrease bad carb intake
6. Increase protein
8. Walk at work
9. Keep busy at night and stay away from bad food choices
10. STAY FOCUSED ON THE GOOD
11. Avoid sabotagers: People, food, and environments.
12. Keep coming back to where I get the most support...the BLL family!
13. Lucky number: Use my IPOD...it really gives me more energy, whether to get moving or to keep moving.
14. Although I have exercise on here I am going to modify it to note that you have to enjoy the exercise that you are doing. Make it a part of a routine. Make it FUN! = )